The website at VaFarmBureau.org (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Virginia Farm Bureau, and periodically contains information and links about Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance, Virginia Agriculture in the Classroom and other affiliates. Accessing the Site, in any manner, whether automated or otherwise, constitutes use of the Site and your agreement to be bound by these Terms of Service. By using the Site, you agree to use the Site in accordance with these Terms of Service.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time, in which case the revised Terms of Service will appear on the Site. Continued use of the Site after we post any such changes will constitute your acceptance of the Terms of Service, as modified.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
This Site and all the materials contained on it are our property and/or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. We provide the Site for personal educational use only. You may only use this Site and the materials on it as authorized by us. You may not use this Site or the materials on it in any manner that violates the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, contract rights, or any other rights belonging to us or a third party. Unless authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. Information about permission to reproduce or distribute materials from the Site can be obtained by emailing email@example.com.
The Site may provide links to web sites maintained by third parties. Any information, products, software, or services provided on or through third-party sites are controlled by the operators of such sites and not by us or our subsidiary companies. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
Information We Collect
We collect and use information necessary to service your needs and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. This information varies depending on the products or services you request from us, but may include:
- Information we obtain from you on your application or other forms (such as name, address and telephone number);
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others (including payment history or account balances); and
You have the right to obtain access to certain information we have collected about you and have the further right to request correction of information if you feel it is inaccurate.
How We Use Information We Collect
We use customer information to ensure proper billing, service your accounts, and offer you other Farm Bureau products that we believe may suit your needs.
Information We Share
We share information about you within our Farm Bureau family of companies and with organizations outside our family of companies.
- Share personal information about your account history (such as payment history) within our Farm Bureau family.
- Share personal information about you, without your prior permission, with organizations outside our family of companies as permitted or required by law. This includes companies who perform marketing services for us or with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We do not:
- Sell or provide personal information to persons or organizations outside our family of companies who are doing business on our behalf, for their own marketing purposes.
Security of your Information